Green Lane, Ashton upon Mersey, Sale, M33
Lancashire Properties are delighted to present this large rear unit, OFFICE SPACE/WORKSHOP, to let in within AFFLUENT ASHTON UPON MERSEY VILLAGE, SALE, M33. Its excellent location provides many benefits including;
- Off Main A56, Washway Road.
- Central Sale location amongst nearby residential houses and is a friendly & busy community.
- Situated in a popular commercial parade of a wide variety of shops including facing opposite Co-Op Food Convenience Store and Tesco Extra.
- Bus stops with providing a good, frequent network towards Main A56.
The premises include an outdoor covered area of 190 sq.ft which is accessed via secure steel gates and covered by CCTV. Refuse bins & bike rack are situated in this area with lots of space for storage etc. Double steel doors lead to an open-plan work space with shelving throughout, dining area, small storage room and a secure safe room. A fully fitted kitchen and WC are both accessed via the workspace. Accessed via the work space, the office suite comprises of multiple computer stations featuring dado-trunking throughout, 1000gb Lan network and plenty of storage/shelving. This leads to a smaller work / processing area and large walk-in cupboard which houses the water meters.
- New Build
- Fully Fitted Office Suite & Processing Area
- Dado trunking Throughout with 1000gb Lan Network points and Single Phase Electric Points, Capacity for 3 Phase Electric.
- Anti-Fatigue Soft Flooring
- HVAC System
- Police Monitored Alarm System
- Highly Secure Premises – Steel Gates & Doors
- CCTV Installed & Running on Internal Server
- Bike Rack on Site
Rent: £2000 pcm + VAT (£2400 pcm) / £24,000 pa + VAT (£28,800pa)
Deposit: 3 months
Ground Floor Area: 679 sq.ft + 190 sq.ft covered outdoor area
Class of Use: B1C - Would Suit Offices+/Lab/Studio/Work Shop or Research & Development
Rateable value: £7900 ( Could be exempted under small business relief. For enquiries please contact Trafford Council ).
EPC Rating: A
Costs: Each party responsible for their own legal costs. Rent, deposit, and agency fee applies.
A property not to be missed! Book now to avoid any disappointment! Viewings highly recommended!
The above property details should be considered as a general guide only. Lancashire Properties does not have any authority to give any warranty in relation to the property.
We would like to bring to the attention that we have endeavoured to provide a realistic description of the property, no specific survey or detailed inspection has been carried out relating to the property, services, appliances and any further fixtures and fittings/equipment.
If double glazing has been stated in the details , it is advised to satisfy themselves as to the type and amount of double glazing fitted to the property.
The mention of any appliances and/or services within these particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
While we endeavour to make our property details accurate and reliable, if there is any point, which is of particular interest to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information.