Lancashire Properties are delighted to present this RECENTLY RENOVATED WITH HIGH STANDARDS FOUR BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE to let located in a quiet, high demand area, Barff Road, Salford. Ideal for working professionals or small group of students. Excellently situated with the following benefits;
- Nice & quiet & safe residential area with friendly neighbours
- Walking Distance towards university campuses and local amenities.
- Bus stops just minutes away by walk with many routes available – No 10, 52, etc
- 8 mins walk to Salford Royal Hospital.
- Local Park within a couple of minutes walk.
- Easy access to a variety of shops including, takeaways/cafes, Post Office, Doctor's surgery and Sainsbury's.
- Salford Town Centre within 2 miles radius.
- 10 mins walk to local Tram Station running on Line E, stops at Salford Quays, Trafford, Deansgate, Victoria Station.
The property briefly comprises of one reception room, kitchen, a bathroom and one double bedroom on the ground floor, whereas three good size bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. Benefiting from spacious rooms with full UPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating & electric.
Property will come fully furnished with modern style furnishing including double beds, study desks & chairs, a three seater sofa & LCD TV in the reception room, good size cupboards, dining area has a lovely dining set with four chairs, and huge high specs kitchen equipped with large Fridge-Freezer, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, integrated electric hob with oven/grill, overhead exhaust hood and plenty of kitchen units to store groceries.
Ideal for a working professional family looking to rent their own private space close to all amenities and transportation links.
Bills are not included in the rent.
Rent and five weeks deposit.
A property not to be missed! Book now to avoid any disappointment! Viewings highly recommended!