Stockport Road, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK8
2 bedroom terraced house to rent
Lancashire properties are delighted to present this TWO BED TERRACED property to let in a quiet, yet demanding residential area of Cheadle, SK8. Excellently situated with the following benefits:
- Short walking distance to Cheadle Village with access to local cafes/takeaways.
- Close to all local amenities which includes Tesco Extra, Morrisons, B&M Store etc.
- Centrally located with easy access to local schools surrounding the property such as Meadowbank Primary School, Cheadle Heath Primary School, Ladybridge Primary School as well as many others.
- A 2 minute driving distance to the M60 motorway.
- Walking distance to the highly rated Abney Hey Park.
Briefly comprising of a Reception/Dining Room and Kitchen on the ground floor, whereas two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom are on the first floor. Aditionally there is a converted loft with pull laddar and sky window ideal for storage / office space. Ideally suited for a small family looking to reside in a property centrally located to all amenities, schools and local green spaces.
A beautiful, modern property. Kitchen units comprising of wall & base units incorporating a bowl sink with drainer & mixer tap alongside a gas HOB with extractor hood and electric oven. Bathroom includes a WC, Wash Basin and a shower cubicle fitted with shower mixer. Laminate flooring on the ground floor, with tiled kitchen, whereas the bedrooms are carpeted. Modern decor throughout. Externally, there is a decent size rear garden to enjoy the sunny summers. The property will come unfurnished with white goods only ( gas cooker, fridge-freezer and washing machine).
Bills are not included in the rent.
No smoking inside the property.
Rent and five weeks deposit payable. References and guarantor could be required.
A property not to be missed! Book now to avoid any disappointment! Viewings highly recommended!
Council Tax Band: A (Stockport Council)