Northen Grove, Didsbury, Manchester, M20
1 bedroom double room to rent
Lancashire Properties are proud to present this DOUBLE bedroom shared accommodation available to rent in WEST DIDSBURY, close to WITHINGTON COMMUNITY HOSPITAL & MANCHESTER COLLEGE. Ready to move in. FULLY FURNISHED! ALL INCLUSIVE! Ground floor double bedroom space.
EXCELLENT living space in the M20 Area. Rooms are of good quality and are the best value in the area. The rooms would suit a WORKING PROFESSIONAL and is a perfect opportunity to be sociable and meet new housemates who are carefully selected to ensure they will fit in.
The room comes with a double bed, Mattress, Wardrobe, Desk and Chair. Kitchen equipped with oven, gas hob, Fridge-Freezer, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, utensils and plenty of kitchen units for residents to store their own groceries. TWO bathrooms (one on first and other one on second floor), so never need to compete for toilet again. Fast Wireless Broadband - a must-have for watching movies and online games!!
Communal area cleaned by professional cleaners bi-weekly with no extra costs.
The location is great:
- Nice & quiet & safe residential area with friendly neighbours.
- Bus stops just minutes away by walk on Barlow Moor Road & Palatine Road with many routes available – No 23, 41, 43, 179, 763 etc. linking towards Chorlton, Fallowfield, Parrs Wood etc.
- 5 mins walk to Withington Community Hospital & Manchester College.
- Local Park within a couple of minutes walk.
- Easy access to a variety of shops on Barlow Moor Road including, takeaways/cafes, with Didsbury Village close by which includes an Aldi, M&S, Co-op and several banks.
ALL USUAL BILLS INCLUDED IN RENT.
Room rent includes all usual bills: Council Tax, Gas, Electricity, Water Rates, Wireless Broadband, regular cleaning service and house maintenance.
Single occupancy only. No couples. No pets. No smoking.
Rent and deposit payable. References and guarantor could be required.
Ready to move in now! Book now to avoid any disappointment!