Stovell Avenue, Longsight, M12
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Lancashire Properties are delighted to offer this EXTENDED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM END TERRACED house located at a very quiet, yet demanding location of Longsight, M12. Excellently situated with the following benefits:
- Longsight Market at close walking distance.
- Easy access to house off Main A6 Stockport Road.
- 2 minute walking distance to a variety of shops including Asda Supermarket, Iceland, Madinah Superstore, Takeaways (Nawaab, TROVE, Subway).
- Centrally located to Medical practice, Pharmacy, local Religious Places (Mosques, Churches, etc.)
- Situated opposite Crowcroft Park Primary School with other schools in the immediate vicininty including Chapel Street Primary School, Grange School etc..
- Bus stops located on Main Road with many routes available – No 191, 192, 168, etc, connecting to Manchester City Centre & Stockport Town Centre.
- Levenshulme Train Station within 5 minutes walking distance connecting to Piccadilly Train Station & Stockport Train Station.
The property briefly comprises of a large reception room, kitchen and a family bathroom on the ground floor; whereas two double bedrooms on the first floor. A property benefiting from spacious rooms, gas central heating and is fully uPVC double glazed windows in all rooms. Kitchen units include wall and base units, incorporating a bowl sink with drainer unit and mixer tap alongside a cooker, fridge and washing machine. Bathroom fittings include a WC, wash basin as well as a bathtub fitted with a shower head. Externally there is a yard at the rear to enjoy sunny summer.
A property not to be missed. Viewing highly recommended. Book now to avoid any disappointment.
Reception Room ( 23' 11'' X 12' 2'' )
Double glazed window to the front and rear aspect. Ceiling light points. Radiator. Carpeted floor. Power points. Storage space under stairs.
Kitchen ( 13' 9" X 5' 7'' )
Double glazed window to the right aspect. Ceiling light point. Lino floor. Radiator. Power points. Fitted is a range of wall and base units with work top over, incorporating a bowl sink with drainer unit and mixer tap. Cooker & Oven. Washing machine. Space for more appliances. Access to rear yard.
Bedroom 1 ( 12' 2'' X 10' 10'' )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Carpeted floor. Power points.
Bedroom 2 ( 12' 7'' X 9' 11" )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Carpeted floor. Power points.
Bathroom ( 7' 6'' X 5' 7" )
WC. Wash Basin. Bathtub fitted with shower head. Ceiling Light Point. Double glazed window to the right aspect. Tile flooring.
*Please note: All dimensions are maximum unless otherwise stated. Dimensions should not be used for furniture, flooring, or ordering any other personal fittings.
The mention of any appliances and/or services within these sales particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
Please note that all measurements are approximate and should not be relied upon if considering carpets, curtains, along with any other fixtures and fittings.
While we endeavour to make our property details accurate and reliable, if there is any point, which is of particular interest to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information.