Hemmons Road, Manchester, M12
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Lancashire Properties are delighted to offer this commercial end terraced property which has the potential to be converted into a two bedroom, two reception room house or into a premise containing two self-contained flats. The buyer has to make their own enquires with the local council for any potential conversion. The premise is situated within a demanding residential area of Longsight, M12 right at the corner of hemmons road and mathews lane which provides the following benefits:
- Longsight Market at close walking distance.
- Easy access to premise off Main A6 Stockport Road.
- 2 minute walking distance to a variety of shops including Asda Supermarket, Iceland, Madinah Superstore, Takeaways.
- Centrally located to Medical practice, Pharmacy, local Religious Places (Mosques, Churches, etc.)
- Schools within close walking distance includes Crowcroft Park Primary School, and Grange School.
- Bus stops located on Main Road with many routes available – No 191, 192, 168, etc, connecting to Manchester City Centre & Stockport Town Centre.
- Levenshulme Train Station within 5 minutes walking distance connecting to Piccadilly Train Station & Stockport Train Station.
The property briefly comprises of two good size rooms, and a kitchen on the ground floor; whereas two decent size rooms and a bathroom on the first floor. The property is in need of updating/renovation, and can be used for mixed purposes either for residential or commercial purposes as it was previously used as a beauty salon. Benefits from full uPVC double glazed windows in all rooms. Kitchen units with modern decor installed including wall and base units with a black marble worktop, incorporating a bowl sink with mixer tap. Bathroom fittings including black coloured wall tilings, WC, and a wash basin. Externally there is a yard at the rear to enjoy sunny summer.
The area as a whole provides great footfall if the property is used for commercial purposes as it is situated within a residential area. Longsight attracts the public from all over Manchester and combined with an excellent transport network provides a wide variety of walk-in clientele. As an investment opportunity the property provides a high rental yield for both commercial and residential use.
A property not to be missed! Viewing highly recommended! Book now to avoid any disappointment!
Room 1 ( 11' 10'' X 11' 2" )
Room 2 ( 11' 10" X 11' 2" )
Kitchen ( 12' 10" X 7' 3'' )
Room 3 ( 11' 2'' X 10' 10'' )
Room 4 ( 11' 10'' X 5' 3" )
Bathroom ( 8' 6'' X 5' 3" )
*Please note: All dimensions are maximum unless otherwise stated. Dimensions should not be used for furniture, flooring, or ordering any other personal fittings.
The mention of any appliances and/or services within these sales particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
Please note that all measurements are approximate and should not be relied upon if considering carpets, curtains, along with any other fixtures and fittings.
While we endeavour to make our property details accurate and reliable, if there is any point, which is of particular interest to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information.