Washway Road, Sale, Greater Manchester, M33
Lancashire Properties are delighted to present this running ladies beauty saloon business for sale in a high demand area within Central Sale, Cheshire, M33. It's excellent location provides many benefits including;
- Main A56, Washway Road, location.
- Central Sale location amongst nearby residential houses and close proximity to major shops providing good footfall.
- Directly opposite Greggs, Dixy Chicken and many other local amenities.
- Short walking distance from a variety of shops including Tesco, Sainsbury's, ALDI, Marks & Spencers, Takeaways (Domino's, Subway, etc.) providing good pedestrian flow for the area.
- Bus stops are located on Main A56 with many routes available – No 255, 245, 263, etc, connecting Sale to Central Manchester.
- Sale Metrolink System nearby linking to numerous places such as Manchester Piccadilly, Altrincham and Bury.
Briefly comprising of the ground floor shop which has an area of approximately 14 square meters, a basic kitchenette to the rear comprising of base units with worktop incorporating a bowl sink with mixer tap and a three piece bathroom (WC, wash basin, free standing shower). Currently running as a ladies beauty saloon. Ideal for a start-up looking for a cheap rental.
Ground Floor Area: Approximately 14 square meters.
Rateable value: £3350 ( Could be exempted under small business relief. For enquiries please contact Trafford Council ).
Class of Use: A1
EPC Rating: D
Fitting & fixtures: £10,000.00
Costs: Each party responsible for their own legal costs. Rent, deposit and agency fee applies.
A property not to be missed! Book now to avoid any disappointment! Viewings highly recommended!
Shop Floor ( 11' 10" X 10' 3" )
Kitchen ( 6' 11" X 3' 11" )
Bathroom ( 4' 11" X 3' 7" )
The above property details should be considered as a general guide only. Lancashire Properties does not have any authority to give any warranty in relation to the property.
We would like to bring to the attention that we have endeavoured to provide a realistic description of the property, no specific survey or detailed inspection has been carried out relating to the property, services, appliances and any further fixtures and fittings/equipment.
If double glazing has been stated in the details , it is advised to satisfy themselves as to the type and amount of double glazing fitted to the property.
The mention of any appliances and/or services within these particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
While we endeavour to make our property details accurate and reliable, if there is any point, which is of particular interest to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information.